Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation or CHFI v10 training course is an all-encompassing certification training course devised by EC-council that helps security professionals stay ahead of the curve with extensive know-how of detecting and investigating the cyber-attacks and exploiting all crucial evidence to support the investigation reports. This certification also focuses on explaining all vital components to perform security audits ensuring prevention from such attacks in the future.
CHFI certification authenticates the expertise of security professionals in overall computer forensics including reporting the incidents of cyber-attacks and hacking attempts in the courts of law. Computer hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI V10) is a vendor-neutral training certification that imbibes extensive understanding of diverse cyber forensic techniques, ultra-moderns forensic tools, footprints collection, and other essential components to conduct far-reaching hacking forensic investigations with hands-on exposure.
With the latest update to CHFI v10 reflective of our training course, we will have detailed methodological learning approach, dark web & IoT Forensics, coverage on malware analysis, forensics for cloud infrastructure, evidence files, and complex labs. This update will prepare you for the CHFI v10 certification requirements and launch your career to the ulterior level, This training has been exclusively designed to expertly train the professionals intending to advance their career as Forensic Investigators and execute their security roles with more proficiency. It focuses to practically explain miscellaneous foolproof methodologies to address digital forensics concerns in the organization, that constitute core fundamentals of security incidents including security infrastructure analysis tools and techniques to identify and capture legal evidence against the hackers and intruders. CHFI V10 certification requirements enable the cyber investigators to detect incidents such as compromising of the confidential data, trade secret thefts, exploitation of the intellectual property, forensics for cloud infrastructure and digital frauds.
- Module 1. Computer forensics in today’s world
- Module 2. Computer forensics investigation process
- Module 3. Understanding hard disks and file systems
- Module 4. Data acquisition and duplication
- Module 5. Defeating anti-forensics techniques
- Module 6. Windows Forensics
- Module 7. Linux and Mac Forensics
- Module 8. Network Forensics
- Module 9. Investigating Web Attacks
- Module 10. Dark Web Forensics
- Module 11. Database Forensics
- Module 12. Cloud Forensic
- Module 13. Investigating Email Crimes
- Module 14. Malware Forensics
- Module 15. Mobile Forensics
- Module 16. IoT Forensics